1. INSPIRATION - The Littlest Paperie encourages you to start putting together inspirational looks for your wedding invitations. A great way to do this is to create a Pinterest board specifically for us of your wedding. This will help The Littlest Paperie get an overall feel for your style and give you the look you want!
2. CONTACT - Get in touch with me to start the process!
3. QUESTIONNAIRE - As soon as you reach out to me, I will send you a questionnaire, where you let me know a bit more about yourselves and what you would like for your big day! Be sure to fill out as much as you can and get as detailed as possible. This will help move the design process smoothly.
4. TIMELINE/PAYMENTS/ESTIMATE - I will get back to you after the questionnaire with an estimated timeline of your stationery needs. Further discussions will determine the estimated cost of your custom designs. From there, a 50% deposit will be required to start the custom design process. All balances are due upon final approval and before production. Billing will reflect actual costs incurred. Payment can be made through check.
5. PROOFS/ALTERATIONS - I will send you proofs shortly after your deposit, for your viewing. We will work together to make sure everything is looking just the way you want. The Littlest Paperie will provide up to 3 rounds of proofs after which, each additional revision will be a $25 fee. Alterations may result in delayed completion date.
6. ERRORS/OMISSIONS - It is the client’s responsibility to review your files carefully, taking note of any misspellings, punctuation or designs errors. If any errors or omissions are found after final approval is made, the cost of a reprint is the client’s responsibility. A minimum quantity for reprints is 25.
7. FINAL APPROVAL - When you are completely satisfied with your proof(s) and are ready to begin the next step, please be sure to send final approval. Your remaining balance will be required during this time to start the production process. Final approval (electronic, handwritten or spoken) will constitute an agreement between client and The Littlest Paperie.
8. PRODUCTION - When final approval and remaining balance is given, the production process begins. Production can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks. As a reminder, please remember that final production is slightly based off of proof alterations and final approval.
9. NOTE ON COLOR - Colors may vary from proof colors, due to monitor resolution variances. The Littlest Paperie recommends ordering samples of all of your customized pieces whenever possible to get the best representation of what your chosen ink color will be.
10. REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS - Due to the customized nature of our work, The Littlest Paperie does not accept returns or offer refunds.
11. DELIVERY - When everything is ready to go, The Littlest Paperie can gladly meet up to do a personal hand off of your order. If you live far away, your order will be sent to you via USPS first class or priority shipping. Then you are ready to send to your guests!